I have been asked to share this discount with you my readers. If you have kids or someone close to you has children, this may be of interest to you. The CHILDPROTECT BY DNA TEST is on the forefront of a new technology designed to help law enforcement keep kids safe!
When we grew up 30 years ago, we all had our fingerprints taken to keep us safe. Now technology has evolved where we can collect our GENETIC FINGERPRINT with just a simple cheek swab.
This exclusive offer will allow you to get a $99 DNA Profile kit for your child at $50 off. This is not kept in a database, but is kept solely by you. In the case of an emergency, you can provide this profile to law enforcement who can compare it to DNA at a crime scene and speed up the process to bring your child back safely. In addition to the DNA Profile, you will receive a kit that allows you to store your child’s fingerprints, key information, and a photo. Be completely prepared to protect your child!
A DNA profile which years ago was over $400 is now only $99. But my readers will receive a limited time $50 off coupon by going to www.childprotectbydna.com
Key points to keep in mind:
- ChildProtect by DNA is provided by DNA Diagnostics Center, the largest private DNA company in the world and #1 hospital recommended in the US
- Over 800,000 children go missing every year!
- Law enforcement agencies state the first 3 hours of a missing child’s search are the most important
- A DNA profile is a Genetic Fingerprint and every person’s is unique
- Every profile is signed by a PhD when it leaves the DDC laboratory
- A DNA profile is used by police when they find an item (saliva) that contains traces of DNA. By having a DNA profile on hand, the police have something to compare against. If there is no DNA profile, police need to collect DNA from the child’s home and send it to a laboratory to get the profile.
USFamily50 to redeem this offer. I'll certainly be getting kits for my children!
**Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links and/or links to outside sites. By clicking on an affiliate link it is at no cost to you and helps run/maintain this blog. Posts for reviews are my own opinions and no additional compensation is given unless otherwise stated. Giveaways on this blog are under the discretion of the host of the giveaway.
Death Dealerby Ashley Robertson
Death: a word Mia Baron was all too familiar with since the murder of her parents when she was a young girl. Her drive for vengeance was the reason she became a Death Dealer—a soul guide through the spirit realm—signing her life away in her own blood. Pain forged a concrete wall around her heart and no one or nothing would ever penetrate it…until she got what she desired most—revenge.
Deacon Gage craves justice for his own horrific tragedy that forced him into the same life Mia chose, with the same promise of vengeance dangling just out of reach. His expert training makes him an Elite—one of the few Death Dealers to ever achieve such a status—and no one can shift his focus from the blood he seeks.
But when the two are partnered for yet another job and a heart-shattering case rips open Mia’s heart, Deacon realizes he’s the only one who can save her…at a price that might be too much to pay: opening his heart to her. The clock is ticking and her life hangs on the balance of whether he can truly let go or will hold onto his desire for blood.
Buy on Amazon | Smashwords | Goodreads